Although there is no clear division between penetration testing and security assessment, a security assessment can be seen as a more collaborative process.
In general, a security assessment allows us to provide a more
complete suite of countermeasures than a penetration test. The greater
degree of transparency involved also allows us to recommend higher
level policy and procedural changes when needed.
- Measure the security performance of your organization.
- Discover and address problems before they result in a compromise.
- Establish a security baseline.
- Obtain third-party review of security-critical architectural decisions.
- Comply with regulatory requirements related to standards like ISO 27001 and ACSI 33.
+64 210 718 900